Made from premium Australian boot upper leather with a waterproof finish, all Buckaroo nailbags feature double stitched edges, rivetting at wear points and attention to detail.
Buckaroo nailbags are turned by hand allowing for quality control to take place at each stage of production.
Version B - the outer pocket differs to the original 3 Pocket Nailbag
1. Low profile allows for ease of movement for the wearer.
2. Made from black Kip leather, a boot upper leather with a waterproof finish.
3. Feature double stitching, rivetting at wear points and attention to detail.
4. Turned by hand allowing for quality control to take place at several stages of production.
5. All bags include pencil and punch holders.
6. Can be threaded onto any belt up to 2” (50mm) in width.
7. 2 large pockets and 1 small pocket.
8. Best for holding fasteners and the front pouch can hold a tape or chalk line. 1 pocket can be dedicated to a speed square.
Size: 250 x 290 x 60mm
Quality, practicality, longevity and premium design underpin the ethos of a Buckaroo belt. We use genuine leathers and high performance materials to guarantee your Buckaroo will work hard and go the distance for you — built for the harshest of climates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.