The Electrician’s Tool Rig is a tool bag set that is constructed with industry-leading 2-ply, 1680 denier heavyweight poly fabric for lasting durability.
Pouches and suspenders can be removed or adjusted for customized tool organization. Barrel-bottom, reinforced pouches allow extra carrying capacity.
Tool bag set features one web hammer loop and additional loops for other long-handled tools, cats-paw sleeves and a tape measure clip.
Infinity belt can be adjusted up to a 52" waist using thick steel grommets. LoadBear stretch suspension technology allows the weight of the tool belt to move comfortably with your body while at work.
Suspenders have moisture-wicking padding and feature a cell phone pocket that fits most smart phones.
|Fabric||4x STRENGTH - 1680 Heavy-Duty Poly for durability|
|Belt Size||Adjustable up to a 52" waist|
|Suspenders||LoadBear Padded Stretch Suspenders for comfort & easy movement|
|Pouches||2 - Ideal for Electric|
- Barrel-bottom pouches for extra capacity
- LoadBear stretch suspenders for easier movement
- Infinity belt adjusts up to a 52" waist - The nylon belt has a double adjustment so the belt can be doubled over to create a smaller size.
- Single Body pouch construction
- Monster grommets on belt
- Web hammer loop
- Cell phone pocket fits most smart phones
- Removable padded suspenders are fully adjustable
- Tape measure clip
- Moisture-wicking belt and shoulder lining
- Adjustable drill holster
- Tall front pockets for holding meters
- Tape loop
I've been using the dead on framers rig which is a top bit of kit but found it to bulky for domestic work and kept getting caught on things so I had a look on the dead on website and saw this beauty! No where in the UK stocked it so emailed Lucy and asked if she could get hold of them........3 weeks later and it has been delivered ! That's what makes tf tools the best supplier around thank you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.