The Dark Knight 15oz M1 Titanium Finishing Hammer has a steel head with a Milled or Smooth Face, a Black Titanium Handle and Black Curved or Straight grip.
The Dark Knight is ideal for 1st fix and roofing work. As well as this, the heads and grips are replaceable and interchangeable. The titanium handle is brilliant because of it's ability to limit shock and requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, so this reduces the impact for your arm and elbow.
Features of Dark Knight:
- Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it
- Suggested equivalent to 21oz Estwing
- Patent Pending.
- All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
- Mark Martinez (inventor of the Stiletto hammer) preferred combination is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle (shorter handle).
- Standard claw, no micro claw - this stopped production 2 years ago.
Specifications of Dark Knight:
Some of the smooth faces have been powder coated black. You may find that the powder coat will chip. This will not affect the performance of the hammer in any way however, if you are concerned about it, you can safely sand off the powder coat with a sander to reveal the smooth steel face.
Post your pics of your new Dark Knight and tag us on our Instagram Page and Facebook Page
Follow us on our Instagram Page, Facebook Page, YouTube and Pinterest!