Martinez 12oz M4 Titanium Framing Hammer
Titanium handled framing hammer with a steel head.
- Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it.
- Ideal for Second Fix and finishing work
- Requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, results in less impact on your arm & elbow.
- Suggested equivalent to 16oz Estwing
- Patent Pending.
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 364mm - curved handle: 362mm.
- All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
- Mark Martinez (inventor of the Stiletto hammer) preffered combination is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle (shorter handle).
Some of the smooth faces have been powder coated black. You may find that the powder coat will chip. This will not affect the performance of the hammer in any way however, if you are concerned about it, you can safely sand off the powder coat with a sander to reveal the smooth steel face.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.