The heads and grips are replaceable and interchangeable. The M1 titanium Framing handle is brilliant because of it's ability to limit shock and requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, so this reduces the impact for your arm and elbow.
Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it.
- Ideal for First Fix and roofing work
- Requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, results in less impact on your arm & elbow.
- Suggested equivalent to 21oz Estwing
- Patent Pending.
- All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
- Mark Martinez (inventor of the Stiletto hammer) preferred combination is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle (shorter handle).
- For a limited time some M1 15oz hammers will have a different colour grip cap eg black
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 415mm - curved handle: 413mm.
- Smooth Or Milled M1 head
- Straight or Curved Black Overlay Grip
Some of the smooth faces have been powder coated black. You may find that the powder coat will chip. This will not affect the performance of the hammer in any way however, if you are concerned about it, you can safely sand off the powder coat with a sander to reveal the smooth steel face.
Want the full lowdown on which Martinez hammer to go for? Click here
Bought this hammer after a recommendation from a friend who has issues with sore wrists. Was a little sceptical but thought I would give it a try. Best money I have spend on a tool on a long time. Normally after a few heavy days of using my 21oz Estwing my hand/ wrist become sore but not had any issues when using the Martinez. A must for anyone who has similar issues. I know it is a lot if money for a hammer but worth every penny
Joe, thank you for your review! Martinez is really awesome, we`re happy you like that:)
I have always used estwing hammers but this is on an other level.
Great to hear, the titanium makes all the difference :)
Finally made the jump! Mega pleased had to come and leave a review. I seen a review on here saying when you hold one you will realise why its expensive. I agree its literally that! I mean £285 on a hammer is steep but im not regretting it i love it and defiantly recommend one. Thanks to TF for the speedy delivery too.
Best hammer money can buy. Feels light as a feather and packs a punch. As soon as you pick it up you’ll know why it costs as much as it does.
Have you been searching for a hammer and you have bought many diffrent styles....
this is the one when you have it... you can stop... its night and day when use and compare to a steelhammer... vibration is slim to none. and still pack a pounce when hitting the nails
and you shoulders and elbows will thank you..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.