This beefy two-handed folding saw is Silky’s answer to the ‘man-powered chain saw.’ Currently the biggest in its class, this heavy-duty folding saw with a 19 4/5- or 25 3/5-inch, resharpenable blade of superior quality steel, easily competes with a chainsaw.
Expect to make mincemeat out of any firewood-sized limbs with a KATANABOY that packs a taper-ground blade with a non-slip rubberized grip. The KATANABOY comes with a sturdy, nylon shoulder bag with Velcro® fastening and pocket for replacement blades.
Translated into English, Katana means, ‘curved single-edged sword,’ considered the weapon of choice for Samurai warriors. Today, the KATANABOY is the folding saw of choice for trail building, ATVing as well as all of your outdoor needs.
- 19-4/5-inch (500 mm) blade length
- 46-3/8-inch (1,185 mm) overall length
- 26-inch (665 mm) folded length
- 4 teeth per inch (5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 2 pound (920 grams) weight
- Bar Code 4903585403500
- Comes with black carrying case made of strong synthetic fiber
- Security screw protects against accidental opening or closing of the blade
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship