1. Who are We
This website www.tftools.co.uk is owned and operated by:
VAT number 181 2152 36 Registered in England 08009115
Tel: 01225 812794
TF Tools Ltd is the controller of your data and is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office under number ZA180768
2. What Information do we Collect?
We may collect information such as:
- Your name
- Your company details
- Your date of birth
- Your delivery and/or billing address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your credit or debit card details
- [your preferences or interests]
3. How we process your Information
We shall use your information to:
- Answer any questions or queries that you may have
- Fulfil any orders that you may place
- Administer your account
- Use the information to improve or develop our products or services or website
- Offer products or services that we offer that we think you may be interested in
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations or government or law agency requests
We shall not keep your information for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
4. Disclosing your information
We will not share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
Although we import products from across the world, we never supply your personal information to these suppliers
However, we may use subcontractors to host this website and fulfill your order (such as shipping or payment processing) .These subcontractors shall act as data processors and only process your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfil their obligations to us.
5. Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. Once received by us, we have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure.
Payment transactions are always encrypted via a third party. The secure environment that the third party offers these services will have its own terms.
You can find out what personal information we hold about you, correct any inaccuracies and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. [We may require identification.] [Please write to us at the address specified in section 1 above.]
7. Third Parties/Links to other websites
Oakframingtools.co.uk contains links to and from other websites.