We have made this A LOT when you want to eat but it's not really dinner time, or dinner is cooking and you can't wait.
Once made it lasts in the fridge for a few days. All the ingredients can be adjusted to your taste, big garlic fan? Chuck in another clove or 2?
- Can of chickpeas
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Tahini
- Zest & juice of lemon
- 1 or 2 garlic gloves
- Bit of salt
- Few glugs of tablespoons Olive oil
- Splash of water if it needs it
- Blitz all ingredidents in a blender/ food processors for 45 seconds approx or until you get the texture you like
- Toast some Pitta & get involved!!
- Chuck some Pesto, Harissa or Paprika (smoked ideally) for some extra jazzyness