- With their low weight and cutting depths of up to 52 mm on the track, MAFELL’s new, powerful cross-cutting systems are making a big impact when it comes to interior work, for example.
- Once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position. The maximum cutting length, exploiting the full cutting depth, is 407 mm.
- It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife – the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts and recesses
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials
- Thanks to the unique tilting system, a cutting depth of 42 mm (including rail) is always available in the angle range from 0° to 45°.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 55 cc.
- The rubberized underside ensures a good grip on the work and avoids damage to the surface.
|Cutting depth at 0° with guide track||0 - 2 1/6 Inch|
|Cutting depth 45° with track||0 - 1 5/8 Inch|
|Cutting depth at 0 ° without guide track||0 - 2 5/16 Inch|
|Cutting depth 45° without guide track||0 - 1 7/8 Inch|
|Tilt range||0 – 45 °|
|Cutting length||16 Inch|
|Angle cuts||-60 – +60 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||5700 1/min|
|Nominal power input||1.7 hp|
|Weight with guide rail||11.9 lbs|
|Universal motor||230 V / 50 Hz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.