Farm and Rural Building Conversions provides a detailed record of types of rural buildings and advice for conversion , including retention of period features where appropriate. Sympathetic conversion that ensures this record of rural life is not lost forever.
This highly illustrated book covers:
- History and development of all types of farm and related rural buildings
- Conservation and planning issues
- Local Authority guidelines for conversion
- Conservation professionals involved and ethics of conversion.
- The design process for conversion
- Budgeting for conversion
- Working within a rural context and landscape
- Case studies of different types of conversions
We source all our books from Corsham Bookshop, as we think it's important to support our local independent businesses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.