The SIMPLEX series 3117 is available with the insert combination of TPE-soft / superplastic.
The blue TPE-soft insert (series 3201) is the softest insert of the SIMPLEX line and offers strong impact cushioning for work requiring a light touch. Unlike conventional rubber mallets, it does not leave behind any undesired black marring.
The superplastic insert (series 3207) allows for a more powerful impact force than the rubber insert. It is a medium hard plastic insert made of extruded and extremely homogeneous material. Compared to injection moulded plastic inserts, it is therefore considerably more wear-resistant and durable.
The extra light aluminium housing with built-in handle protection sleeve allows the user to easily apply and control the right amount of impact force. This makes it a cinch to process materials that break easily. It also makes the soft-face mallet a tool with minimum weight that is easy to carry along.
Damping vibrations and shaped ergonomically, the high-quality wooden handle has a double coat of varnish in the grip area and is thus resistant to dirt.
In line with the smart SIMPLEX principle, all components are replaceable and can be retrofitted. This translates to savings in both money and resources.
SIMPLEX soft-face mallet with the insert combination of TPE-soft (blue, soft, no marring) / superplastic (white, medium hard, very durable).
- The extra light aluminium housing with built-in handle protection sleeve allows the user to easily apply and control the right amount of impact force (ideal of work on materials that break easily).
- High-quality, vibration-damping, and ergonomically shaped wooden handle; grip area with double coat of varnish (resistant to dirt).
- All parts can be replaced / retrofitted, resulting in great savings in cost and resources.
- Available in sizes of D30mm to D60mm.
- Positioning and adjusting of light/delicate workpieces, without marring, joiner’s work, prototyping, door construction, furniture assembly
- Diameter 40mm
- OAL 325mm
- Weight 349g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.