The SKORPIO beam puller is the ideal tool for the pressure connection of multiple elements made of timber or timber-like materials.
It is featured by knurled hooks on 4 sides for effective transmission of force in the timber.
The joints are not welded, but riveted, for superior strength during fastening.
Hooks are made of zinc plated steel; zinc plated cast steel ratchet with ergonomic PVC handle.
SKORPIO can be easily separated from the timber element with a single blow on the back of the hook.
SKORPIO , the effective beam puller for the pressure connection of timber elements-
Technical data sheet info
- Knurled hooks on 4 sides to ensure effective transmission of force in the timber; holes Ø8 mm, rounded stop surface, tapered shape
- With riveted joints in place of welds that could break under stress
- MATERIAL Zinc plated steel hooks. Zinc plated cast steel ratchet with ergonomic PVC handle
- FIELDS OF USE For the pressure connection of multiple elements consisting of: solid timber, CLT, beams, walls, ceilings. CLAMP1 optional for joining perforated plates and bracings
- LOOSENING SKORPIO can be easily separated from the timber element with a single blow on the back of the hook.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.