Set of 3 of the most common types of screwdrivers, developed for professional use together with craftsmen.
Contains PH 1 and 2, PZ 1 and 2 and slotted screwdriver 4 and 5.5. A combination that is suitable for multiple areas of application.
The long rubber-coated handle ensures grip for precision and maximal transmission of power.
The handle is made from durable PPC plastic with a coating of age-resistant and easy-to-grip rubber.
The permanent marking of type and size on the top as well as the handle’s colour make it easy for the user to select the right screwdriver.
The blade is manufactured from high-quality hardened steel for long life. The screwdriver’s handle has a hole for hanging or securing.
The handle’s design prevents the screwdriver from rolling on inclined surfaces.
- Colour-coded handle with clear marking of the model and point size.
- Designed for power and precision.
- Ergonomic rubberised handle for a secure grip.
- Handle with roll stop and hole for hanging.
- 2 pcs. Phillips, 2 pcs Pozidriv and 2 pcs. slotted screwdrivers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.