Mafell KSS80Ec / 370 Circular Saw System
The NEW Mafell KSS 80 Ec / 370 cross-cutting system combines power and precision with ease of use and ergonomic design. These properties transform the machine into a unique carpentry system.
Once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position. The maximum cutting length, exploiting the full cutting depth, is 370 mm (14 9/16 in.)
Sheer power and high torque take on a whole new meaning with the new high-output CUprex motor. It offers performance-optimized digital electronics and newly developed control technology. Its speed is continuously variable according to the nature of the material & application.
It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife - the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.
- With CUprex, the high-performance motor
- Free-standing operation without a rest
- Unique, precise height adjustment
- Constant cut display
- Plunge Cut System with FLIPPKEIL
- Comes with 12 T blade as standard
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts & cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts & recesses
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials