- Sheer power and high torque take on a whole new meaning with the new high-output CUprex motor. It offers performance-optimized digital electronics and newly developed control technology. Its speed is continuously variable according to the nature of the material and application.
- The coordinated, optimised components enable the machine to be used for filigree work requiring absolute precision. The fine adjustment of the cutting depth can be fixed exactly, making refinishing an exception.
- The groove in the base plate permits flush trimming of edge bands without any additional attachments.
- To replace the cutter quickly and easily, simply turn the LO 65 Ec upside down. A standard spindle locking mechanism is fitted as a matter of course.
• With CUprex, the high-performance motor
• 65 mm (2 9/16 in.) cutting depth
• With revolving depth stop
• Router guide device for cutting housings in staircase
strings as optional accessory
• Profiling and cutting grooves
• Cutting for fittings/hardware
• Dovetail joints (Lignatool, Arunda)
• For routing stair housings
• Compatible materials include solid wood and board materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.