Sheer power and high torque take on a whole new meaning with the high-output CUprex motor. It offers performance-optimized digital electronics and newly developed control technology.
Its speed is continuously variable according to the nature of the material and application.
The saw's handling and behavior are refined by smooth starting, constant speeds under load, speed reduction and overload protection.
The exemplary design of the MKS 130 Ec embraces extremely rugged and high-quality materials, including the lightweight magnesium die-cast housing and impact-resistant, fiber glass-reinforced plastic components.
Most of the surfaces that are conventionally exposed to dust or chips have been eliminated.
The MKS 130 Ec satisfies all the requirements that arise in traditional and modern carpentry: cross and rip cuts in wood or insulating materials are easily executed thanks to the availability of appropriate accessories.
Nothing is left to chance as far as safety is concerned: the MKS 130 Ec features a motor brake and a self-closing saw guard.
Among the other safety features, the on/off switch has an integrated starting lockout button.
- Ergonomic, ideally positioned handles offer supreme operating ease and allow the work to be performed efficiently in every situation.
- Continuously variable speed control for individual requirements and applications.
- The desired cutting depth is easily set with a control wheel and highly legible scale. The nuisance of double-checking dimensions is a thing of the past.
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts up to 60°
- General joining work, birdsmouth cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, laminated beams, insulating materials, composite boards
Cutting depth : 50 - 130 mm
Cutting depth at 45° : 37 - 94 mm
Cutting depth at 60° : 25 - 65 mm
Tilt range : 0 - 60 °
Nominal input : 2500 W
Weight : 14 kg
Nominal no-load speed : 1000 - 2000 1/min
Universal-motor : 230 V / 50 Hz
Cutting speed : 15,4 - 31,5 m/s
1 x TCT saw blade 330 x 2.2/3.2 x 30 mm (13 in.), AT, 24 teeth; Ref. No. 092571
1 x Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203853
1 x Allen key 6 mm; Ref. No. 093081
1 x Mains cable 10 m (32.8 ft); Ref. 087612
Demos available on request. Next day delivery can be arranged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.