Features and Benefits:
- Razor sharp chain for clean, accurate cutting
- Extremely portable.
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor (3,200 RPM) to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock
- Large adjustable vise and knob for attaching firmly onto logs.
- Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately.
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob.
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log.
- Cutting line indication plate.
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log.
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes.
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action.
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails.
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability.
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation.
- Ideal for timber framing or log home building.
Max mortise depth - 155mm
Max mortise width - transverse - 30mm
Max mortise width - longitudinal - 130mm
Max clamp capacity - 308mm
Input wattage - 1140w
No Load Speed - 3200 rpm
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration no load - 2.5 m/sec²
Net weight - 17 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.