Her Majesty The Queen will become the first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee after 70 years of service.
To mark this occasion we have created a Jubilee range of Martinez Build-Your-Own Hammers . This is the "Prince" Edition!
The components will be sent with instructions on to assemble it
Titanium handled framing hammer with a steel head.
- Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it.
- Ideal for Second Fix and finishing work
- Requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, results in less impact on your arm & elbow.
- Suggested equivalent to 16oz Estwing
- Patent Pending.
- All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
- Mark Martinez (inventor of the Stiletto hammer) preferred combination is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle (shorter handle).
- Standard claw, no micro claw - this stopped production 2 years ago.
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 364mm Or curved handle: 362mm.
- Smooth or Dimple M4 Steel head
Some of the smooth faces have been powder coated black. You may find that the powder coat will chip. This will not affect the performance of the hammer in any way however, if you are concerned about it, you can safely sand off the powder coat with a sander to reveal the smooth steel face.
Once assembled the item is non returnable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.