LIMITED EDITION - The Venom
Titanium handled framing hammer with a steel head.
- Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it.
- Ideal for Second Fix and finishing work
- Requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, results in less impact on your arm & elbow.
- Suggested equivalent to 16oz Estwing
- Patent Pending.
- All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
- Mark Martinez (inventor of the Stiletto hammer) preferred combination is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle (shorter handle).
- Standard claw, no micro claw - this stopped production 2 years ago.
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 364mm Or curved handle: 362mm.
- Smooth or Dimple M4 Steel head
Some of the smooth faces have been powder coated black. You may find that the powder coat will chip. This will not affect the performance of the hammer in any way however, if you are concerned about it, you can safely sand off the powder coat with a sander to reveal the smooth steel face.
Originally bought the black knight hammer, but the paint job was too nice to use! So I decided to buy the Venom. Still a very nice hammer. So glad it did not have the same kind of finish as the Black Knight. I will have no problem hammering the shit out off this hammer! Might be buying the parts to assemble a M4 red handle with a M1 head to make a Dead Pool hammer soon as TF Tools does not sell it already whole. TF Tools any chance you can hold on to it for me, until I can afford it? Constantly out of stock! Grab them while you can!!!
Ah great to hear you love them both so much!! All the limited edition coloured Martinez handles have the same level of powder coat finish I'm afraid we can't offer pre-ordering services, but we have a Stock Alert system in place to remind those that sign up when a product is next available to be bought again
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.