The heads and grips are replaceable and interchangeable. The M4 Titanium Finishing handle is brilliant because of it's ability to limit shock and requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, so this reduces the impact for your arm and elbow.
- Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it.
- Ideal for Second Fix and finishing work
- Requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, results in less impact on your arm & elbow.
- Suggested equivalent to 16oz Estwing
- Patent Pending.
- All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
- Mark Martinez (inventor of the Stiletto hammer) preferred combination is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle (shorter handle).
- Standard claw, no micro claw - this was discontinued 2 years ago.
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 364mm - curved handle: 362mm.
- Smooth or Dimple M4 Steel head,
- Straight or Curved Black Overlay Grip.
Some of the smooth faces have been powder coated black. You may find that the powder coat will chip. This will not affect the performance of the hammer in any way however, if you are concerned about it, you can safely sand off the powder coat with a sander to reveal the smooth steel face.
Want the full lowdown on which Martinez hammer to go for? Click here
Have ordered a few extras to go with m4 and totally satisfied with all orders every one was delivered on time I was kept informed throughout the delivery’s and will be using again for sure thanks.
Good morning John! Many thanks for your feedback, very glad you`re happy with your order:)
Grabbed this, face protector and the M79 head and am properly impressed.
The M4 is classed as a finishing hammer but for me it’ a great general use hammer that can pull double duty framing if you don’t do a lot / often.
I’m dead if the missus ever finds out how much it cost but it’s worth the risk!
This is what internet shopping is all about top class service from the tf tools team fantastic company to deal with I will defiantly use again in the future. I purchased a Martinez m4 hammer with 12oz dimpled face and my advice to any one who is in the market for a new knocking stick is don’t be put off by the price of these tools they are expensive but like any thing you only get what you pay for. I’m a roofer and always used the faithful Estwing 16oz for years but now I’ll never go back
Usual top service from tf. Hammer is beautiful. I mainly do finish work so the soft hammer head is highly recemend it. To be honest for a hammer its expensive but when you use it you know why.
I’ve had mine since Oct 2019 and it’s the first hammer I’ve bought (apprentice) I wanted to invest in quality tools and it was worth it. Even better with the soft face attachment which I recommend for finish work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.