Occidental Leather 5035 HD 3" Ranger Work Belt
A quality ranger style 3” work belt, features:
- Equipped with a 2” wide heavy leather tongue and a nickel-plated steel roller buckle.
- Constructed entirely of the highest quality 12-14 oz. bridle leather to provide support and comfort.
- Edge stitched for quality, appearance and strength.
- Available in sizes: SM - XXXL
- The 1546, 5055 and 5009 will work with the 8003 and 5035 belts
To size your tool belt, place your existing tool belt on an even surface and measure it from the end of the buckle to the most commonly used hole. Select the belt size (by mid-range) that is closest to your measurement.
For more help with sizing, click here
Other Occidental available!
Awesome piece of kit. Really good quality leather and fixings. The stitching is really tough and the buckle ect is also really well made. Hard to find a properly made product these days but these guys are on it. Will last years. Very very pleased with mine.
Was looking at this belt for weeks, wondering what set up would suit me. I went for this with the fat lip pouch and the 5520 hammer holder. Really comfortable when first worn and should only get better once the leather has adjusted to my waist. Already had positive comments on it out on site.
Thanks again TFT for the great service and quick delivery. Top notch 👍🏻
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.