Butt chisel blade is forged from highly alloyed Cr-Mn steel and heat treated up to 59 HRc. Ergonomic handle is made of beech wood and is equipped with brass ferrule. Short round handle fits in the ball of the hand allowing the user to direct the blade into position and achieve an accurate paring or cut along the joint. The butt chisel is designed primarily to use in cutting and paring tasks.
- forged from highly alloyed Cr-Mn steel
- heat treated up to 59 HRc
- fully ground and sharpened
- thin sides for side-wall clearance
- ergonomic with round cross-section
- stained hornbeam wood
- brass-plated ferrule