Innovated chisel with improved cross-section of the blade that minimizes friction when cutting into wood. Improved grinding of the edges creates especially thin sides which are in particular need of dovetailing.
(Please note, the 3mm and 4mm are not Bevel edged).
Ergonomic handle from hard and hefty hornbeam wood is strong enough to withstand heavy mallet blows. Combination of the stained hornbeam handle, brass plated ferrule and improved grinding of the blade creates a unique design of the tool.
- forged from highly alloyed Cr-Mn steel
- heat treated up to 59 HRc
- fully ground and sharpened
- thin sides for sidewall clearance
- ergonomic with round cross-section
- stained hornbeam wood
- brass-plated ferrule
Chisels are supplied with chisel edge guard with hanger NAR-8716.