Aluminium Framing Jigs, made to clamp onto most squares and commonly used to perform stair stringer layout, rafter layout, and many other uses when working with lumber and steel.
The Taller Profile really grabs onto your work piece and consistently gives you an accurate layout without letting wane or rounded edges throw off your layout.
The bright dip anodized aluminium is lightweight, easy to spot on the job, shop or toolbox and the taller thumbscrews makes it easy to work even with gloves on.
Ideal for metal work.
- Over come extensive wane
- Rounded corners on square tubing
- Easy to spot on the job, shop or tool box
- Easy to use even with gloves on
- Holds your square upright like a third hand
- Easier with large pieces then a speed square and much more..
- Holds firm by only hand tightened
- Precision machined
- Solid Aluminium body with a anodized finish
- Built to last
- Made in Portland OR. USA
The slot opening is 1/4" tall, fitting anything at .25" or thinner.
Comes as a set, with 2 jigs and the screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.