TAJIMA TATBY-D180 Combination Drywall Rasp
- Used to file plaster board to achieve a clean finish.
- Clog-free, dual-action - can be used both ways.
- Three grinding sections - side rail teeth, fine teeth and coarse teeth.
- Shavings and dust collect inside the handle - no mess to clear up after.
- Maximum depth of material is 21mm.
The Rolls Royce of the drywall rasps
Wasted money on the standard Stanley ones for years.
Perfect in hand comfortable to use easy to control and sits perfect in any pocket or nail bag
Tajima have done it again, reinventing the ordinary into a tool of beauty and versatility. The three different coarse teeth definitely make it easier for every job as you've pretty much got a three in one rasp. Definitely earnt its money within the first couple of days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.