- Weight 1450g
- Face diameter 44mm 1.3/4in
- Malleable Iron Split Head Hammer fitted with two Hide faces. Wood handle.
Cast Iron head with Water Buffalo Hide faces. The split Cast Iron Heads have two socket head cap screws to secure both handle and faces. The design of the head allows for quick adjustment or replacement of both handle and faces.
- The Malleable iron head combined with the Hide face gives a firm resilient blow that will not mark the finished work.
- Ideal where a heavy blow is required combined with a relatively small striking area.
- Faces are designed to wear, can be rotated for even wear and are easily and quickly replaceable.
- For safety reasons use only original replacement parts.
An excellent soft faced hammer for the Automotive Trade and many General Engineering and Industrial Applications.
(ALL WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)