A versatile, professional-grade formula now available for hobbyists, crafters and school teachers alike! It provides strong initial tack, excellent strength, and a fast set on wood, paper, fabrics, pottery and more! Titebond All Purpose White Glue is safe-to-use! It is non-toxic, cleans up with water and conforms to ASTM D4236. Performance plus safety makes this glue a great choice for many interior applications.
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: Above 50°F
- OPEN ASSEMBLY TIME: 5 minutes (70°F / 50% RH)
- TOTAL ASSEMBLY TIME: 10-15 minutes (70°F / 50% RH)
- MINIMUM REQUIRED SPREAD : 7 mils (typical)
- REQUIRED CLAMPING PRESSURE: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 30-80 psi for HPL, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods).
- METHOD OF APPLICATION: Easily spread with a roller spreader or brush, or may be transferred to plastic bottles for finer gluing applications.
- CLEANUP: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape of and sand dried excess.
- LIMITATIONS: Titebond White Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Premium Wood Glue. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Do not use when temperature, glue, or materials are below 50°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form. Read MSDS before use. KEEP FROM FREEZING.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.