Double-sided site and workshop bench stone.
- Ideal for up to 3 inch plane irons and chisels.
- Unique clearance channel on extra coarse side to produce faster, cleaner cut.
- Solid diamond surface on fine side.
- Grit size clearly marked on surface.
- Precision flatness substrate.
- Unique diamond shaped surface prevents snagging when sharpening small or pointed tooling.
- Fine 600 grit (25 micron) and extra coarse 180 grit (70 micron).
- 600 grit fine is ideal for removal of scratches left after flattening tools such as chisels and plane blades before progressing to fine honing and polishing.
- Ideal for contractors, site workers and shop fitters.
- 180 grit with clearance channels for maximum dispersal of residue removed following either sharpening or flattening oil & water stones.
- Guaranteed for five years when used with Trend Lapping Fluid.
- Recommended use with Trend lapping fluid to prevent clogging or rusting and assist in keeping tools clean.
- Use with no pressure.