Designed solely for use in the engineering industry for use with diamond abrasives and used for more than 30 years.
- WD 40 or other such lubricants are too thick and result it your tool skating over the diamond surface.
- Suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Use instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95%. Reduces possibility of clogging, excessive build-up of residue and improves diamond performance.
- A synthetic based petroleum lubricant formulated to be used with diamond compounds.
- It has penetrating qualities and oil/water solubility, which not only increases the cutting action but also assures superior lubrication of every diamond particle throughout the honing process.
- Use with Trend diamond abrasives to guarantee a 5-year warranty.