The TECH-XL is a service technician version of the original Model XL.
A number of changes have been made to tailor the bag to accommodate service technicians’ tools and work routines. The TECH-XL sports 80 pockets with ample pocket room for hand tools, parts boxes, meters, a cordless impact drill and other bulkier items. 9 small neoprene pockets have been added for drill bits and bit extensions.
- Width: 9.5”
- Length: 16.5”
- Height: 20.75” (15" with handle folded down)
- Weight (empty): 9.4 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 80 interior and exterior pockets of various sizes
- Neoprene Pockets: 2 Large, 3 Medium and 9 Small (for bits or memory sticks)
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- 8” Electrical Tape Strap
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip: Yes
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Handle: Injection Molded Nylon Plastic w/ over-molded ergonomic rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6 zinc, marine grade
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- Shoulder Strap: Extra-Wide, Heavy Duty, Padded Shoulder Strap Clips onto Handle
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)