QC09709 3/4in back in stock Oct - please sign up for an alert
WoodOwl Ultra Smooth Wood Boring Auger Bit (7-1/2" Length)
Triple bladed, teflon coated, carbon steel Auger Bit with precise heat-treat and hardening processes for strength and durability. Fluted tips for clean exit & entry holes.
- Patented tri-cut spurred edge design for fast, smooth cutting without resistance
- Lighter weight than standard augers for safety and reduced fatigue without sacrificing strength
- Ultra-smooth cutting of perfectly finished holes without ’blowout’
- PTFE-coated to resist heat and friction
- Burr-free lead screw for easy starts and pull-through without material build-up
- Perfectly concentric for even & easy cutting of accurately sized holes
- Quick-change shank for fast & secure change-out
- Triple-fluted, low friction augers for precise, effortless boring
- Sizing is imperial
- Length given is overall, approx. 2" shank with 1/2" (13mm) dia
- Made in Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.