All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
Build it your way!
Want an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle? Well you can!
Mark Martinez preferred combo is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle. Patent Pending.
- Titanium handled framing hammer with a steel head. Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it.
- Requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, results in less impact on your arm & elbow.
Info on the M1 and M4 hammers are here. (Image shows standard M1 and M4)
- Ideal for First Fix and roofing work
- Faces; Milled or Smooth
- Suggested equivalent to 21oz Estwing.
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 415mm - curved handle: 413mm.
- Ideal for Finishing & second fix
- Face - Dimple (inverted) or Smooth, (no micro claw this stopped production 2 years ago)
- Suggested equivalent to 16oz Estwing.
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 364mm - curved handle: 362mm.
Absolute tank of a hammer, love the shorter M4 handle with the 15oz M1 head. If you’re thinking of buying one just do it you won’t regret it 👍🏼💪🏽
tftools fast delivery and great customer service
So glad to hear you're loving your Martinez! Really appreciate the feedback, it's really helpful for other customers!
A thing of beauty wish is bought one sooner ! Thanks tf tools also for the speedy delivery and amazing customer service again
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.